Monday, January 26, 2009

Oreo Truffles

I will start us off with one of my favorite desserts to cook as of late. They are really easy to make, it just takes a while to roll the truffles in the chocolate.2 packages oreos
2 packages softened cream cheese
2 bags chocolate chips- white or milk
Blend oreos in a food processor until they are a very fine powder. Reserve a cup of mixture to sprinkle over truffles. Add softened cream cheese and mix using a hand-mixer. Roll into little balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil. Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours.

Melt chocolate chips and roll truffles in the chocolate. Sprinkle with oreo crumbs. Allow to cool before serving.

2 comments:

  1. Umm, Yeah...those are pretty much delish!! Thanks for letting me take extra home with me to devour!:)
    The website looks great Car! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also make these, but instead of just putting chocolate on them I melt Andes Baking Chips (which can only be found at Wal-mart) and dip them in that instead. Sometimes if I want them to look fancy I drizzle white chocolate on them. They are so super delicious.

    ReplyDelete