Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crock Pot Southwest Chicken Spaghetti

You have to try this recipe!!!!! I am giving you the link because it is copyrighted, but it is so worth making this. Just a note. The recipe calls for 4 chicken breasts. I only used 2 and all the other ingredients I left the same but I did use pinto beans instead of the black. I also mixed it all together once the spaghetti was cooked. It was so good, and even better the next day!!!
You will need to copy and paste this link in your URL.

thepioneerwoman.com/tastykitchen -- this link will take you to pioneerwoman.com so you have to scroll down until you see the tasty kitchen link. When you get to the tasty kitchen home page, do a search on that site for "southwest chicken spaghetti and you should be able to find it from there.

Sorry this is so confusing, but its the only way since its copyrighted.

Bethie

No comments:

Post a Comment